BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 31, 2008

Harli & Tiger at the Father/Daughter Dance


Harli & Tiger went to the Father/Daughter dance Saturday night at the Derby High School. It was hosted through the Girl Scouts. They had a really good time. I wasn't able to get many photos and the ones that I did get didn't turn out so well. We were running short on time and realized that the door's opened 30 minutes before they left. I didn't get to do anything special with Harli's hair (not that she really cared!), but I had plans and they didn't work out. When I asked Harli if her and daddy danced she said yes and when I asked her if he was a good dancer (which I already knew the answer), she very quietly said, "No, not really." I thought that was funny, but very nice that she didn't want to tell her daddy that. She was really looking forward to it (and Tiger was as well), so I'm glad they had a good time. The Girl Scouts took a couple of pictures at the dance and they were able to print them and bring them home as well. They don't look as good scanned as they do printed, but they're all right. Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!!
Oh, by the way ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK, GO KU!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Kelci!!! What a fun night. She looks just beautiful!!!! What a wonderful memory for them!