BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Where did the summer go?

OH Wait.....they have no summer! Geesh! I can't believe that school will be starting in 2 days. It just gets earlier and earlier every year. I have not been on here FOREVER as you can tell and I know you can ALL relate. Life just passes us by and I don't know about you, but it feels like I've missed it. Crazy, busy schedules keep us from enjoying the lazy dog days of summer. We did however get to go on our 1st every family vacation. I guess what I mean by that is this is the 1st vacation that we've taken with just the 4 of us and we had the time of our lives!!!!!!! I mean that whole heartedly. I hope that our girls (well probably not Kenidi) will remember this for years to come. I know I will!!! We spent most of the time at The Great Wolf Lodge, but ventured out a few times to some other places around Kansas City. Of course I had an uncooperative camera to capture the memories (would have helped if I had more batteries, but couldn't remember until I needed it of course!), so here is a brief glimpse of our summer vacation.

The Great Wolf Lodge 2008

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great vacation!!!!!! Looks almost exactly like what we did last year! fun! Sometimes those little family getaways are the best! Lots of good memories :)