BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 24, 2008

I can't seem to keep up!

I start something new thinking, this time I will do it. I will keep up and not quit. And then life happens. I just can't seem to find the time it takes to spend on here to keep everything current. I can't keep my house current, much less my blog! Anyway, I try to get on Facebook about everyday or every other day. It's pretty quick and doesn't take much thought or creativity. I haven't been on here in well.......FOREVER! I have pics on my camera that I haven't done anything with. Hopefully soon I'll be able to catch up. What am I saying? Here come the holidays. Never mind! I can't make any promises. We are getting ready to leave town to go skiing for Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait! There's not much snow, but that's ok. It's still a vacation and I'm ready! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!! Any probably Merry Christmas since I probably won't make it back before then!

0 comments: