Ok, so I have to start by saying, I've been gone (literally) out of town on an unexpected, unplanned, very adventurous, fly by the seat of our pants family vacation and we had a BLAST! I'll spend my next post all about that, but this one will be a GTKY post from
Anyway, about me.....I'm really not that interesting, but I'll give it a shot!
1. I completely wash off my dishes (not a single spot remains) BEFORE I put them in my dishwasher. Sometimes I have a hard time remembering if I ran it yet or not and I have a hard time figuring it out. I guess this must be weird because everyone tells me that I'm crazy. HA! I already knew that!
2. I'm addicted to chocolate! I REALLY mean that. If there is ever a choice and chocolate is one of them, it's ALWAYS chocolate for me! I should probably check into some meetings somewhere. I'm sure their are some. ;)
3. I love to be adventurous with new foods! There are very few foods that I don't like. I think I like just about EVERY fruit and vegetable out there, but I suppose I haven't tried them all. I'd be willing!
4. I love to do hair! I taught myself at a very young age how to braid and just expanded from there. I have two girls that won't let me touch their hair :(, it makes me very sad! I would love to go to cosmetology school and do hair, but don't have the time right now. Maybe when the girls are older.
5. I, like most, love photography! I'm not very good and have a terrible camera, but it's fun capturing the moment and then reflecting on it later. Sweet memories!
6. I LOVE horses! My husband and I had 2 when we lived in the country, but we moved to town and had to sell them. So far my oldest daughter carries on that passion. She wants to move to the country so bad. We have hopes to again someday (dreaming of a two story with a wraparound porch and a porch swing and all the farm animals to go with), but not sure!
YES THAT'S ME! I use to ride somewhat competitively, barrel racing that is.
7. Music makes me move! That's so funny in so many ways! I LOVE to dance, but mostly I just love to listen to music. It gives me chills and makes me cry sometimes. It can change my mood in an instant. If you scroll down to the very bottom of my blog I put a pop out player for you to enjoy some of my favorites right now. I listen to just about all genres except rock (can't understand the words) and rap (too graphic for me). Music makes me reflect on memories (because my daddy is just like me :) or maybe that's the other way around, hee hee). I grew up in a house that ALWAYS had a radio on (& it still does to this day). It doesn't matter if they are home or not, the radio is on! And very proud that my mommy & daddy are still together and happy as ever to this day! Very rare these days!
8. I like to travel, but rarely get to. Someday I would like to travel the world (with my family of course), but that's probably just a dream. Nature is breathtaking! I love to see new animals in person (especially in the wild, their natural habitat). I love the awesomeness of seeing something that I've never seen before (mountains, oceans, rivers, canyons and all that's in between!).
My family (mother,father,brother & his family,sister & her family,grandmother & some aunts & uncles & their families) all go to Breckenridge,CO for Thanksgiving every year! LOVE IT!
9. I love to exercise obsessively! (Hmmmm......I seem to have a lot of issues don't I?) Lately I've had ailments that have kept me from it (seems to be my lower body right now: feet (can't figure that one out yet?) & shin splints OUCH!), but once I get started, I can't stop. I just crave more and more. I might be a bit competitive as well!
10. My husband's name is Tiger! Try introducing a new boyfriend to your parents and having to tell them that! HA! No, really, it's not his birth name, but it's the only name that he's ever gone by. His grandma nicknamed him that and it has stuck his entire life. I've yet to meet a person that has actually called him by his given name. I doubt that 99% of people that know him even know what his given name is! He says that Tiger Woods wanted to be just like him because, well.....he is younger then my husband you know! HEE HEE
Ok, so maybe that wasn't exactly what you thought it was going to be, but it's just me! Catch me next time to find out what our adventurous vacation was all about!!!!